We need to discover, map, cross-pollinate and weave together the many endeavors that represent the crucial building blocks for the transition towards a planetary civilization within our lifetime.
This asks us to take a humble attitude. Nobody knows how the emergent paradigm will actually unfold. The chrysalis can’t apprehend the butterfly. But we have some data points that we can rely on. In the upcoming months we are going to dive into deep conversations with individuals, organizations and projects that catalyze radical systemic change.
The series of dialogues will unfold not only in classical 1:1 dialogue formats but often invite groups representing clusters of topics:
- We explore money, value, long termism and how we can link decentralized finance and cryptocurrencies to the wisdom of indigenous cultures caring about the next seven generations.
- How can we bake collective intelligence and wisdom into the processes of the institutions that govern us, from the local, national to the transnational level?
- How can we heal the individual and collective traumas many of us carry and how can we make not only personal development but also therapy available to many more citizens?
- We debunk McMindfulness and meditation as a panacea for all and everything and unpack the richness but also the complexity of how we can all unfold our maximum personal potential.
- How can we build coalitions for the grand challenges ahead, that combine philanthropy and next generation impact investing?
For those not watching the episode but hearing it, I recommend checking my Ecosystem at https://alistairlanger.de/ecosystem/
Alistair acts as an agent and companion catalyzing radical systemic change. His HQ is in Berlin but his endeavors span all continents. He’s a long term meditator, dedicated shamanic practitioner and loves to cook spicy curries for friends. Ah, and he has been dancing since childhood. Having worked through his early childhood trauma, he feels humble, grateful and excited to be of service for the birthing of a planetary civilization in peace, ecological health and abundance for all sentient beings on this gem of a planet called Earth.
Pamela von Sabljar
“Talk to someone, really talk to them, listen deeper, pay more attention, and you’ll notice _______ . In the space between there’s an emergence. There’s fresh information encoded there, within and between the relational fields. What shines forth, right here, that emergent creative intelligence, that evolutionary impulse … that’s Eros itself.”
In addition to co-hosting the largest global Emergent Dialogue training in the world, she leads Next Level Facilitation masterclasses; hosts training on cutting edge sense-making platforms like Rebel Wisdom, Emerge Network, Foundation of Ekskäret. She is also a mentor for new paradigm leaders, Co-Initiator of the Nordic Women’s gathering, and a sacred Spanda Tantrika.
Pamela has over 20 years experience of leadership, personal development and behavioural science. Throughout her career, she has worked with the business and public sectors as well as private individuals, specialising in personal, group and organisational development and founded leadership programs in advanced self-awareness and self-leadership camps for youths aged 13-30.
She is the author of several books on self-development, gender equality and pedagogy as well as childrens’ books.