To name but a few: Psychedelic tourism leads to endangering the very species the ceremonies rely on, and a lot of the sacred medicines, from Ayahuasca to Peyote are threatened by extinction. The psychedelic sacraments are in danger in consumerist societies being abused instead of unlocking their potential.
There are a lot of phony gurus and curanderos around in the market. And the market is very opaque – mainly, obviously also due to the fact that in many countries working with the sacred sacraments is illegal. A lot of people sell shortcuts to healing and enlightenment. There is little interest in setting standards, procedures, processes, and a culture of care – and instead, the market forces are taking over, creating the next gold rush.
- What are key learnings working as a coach and spiritual guide in the last years?
- What are the pitfalls?
- What are the lessons and iterations in teaching?
- How to summarize the correct approach?
- How did you make an inventory of your own teachings?
- We see a huge wave of people doing plant medicine but I personally see too little integration into everyday life, and also way too few offers in terms to integrate those peak experiences. Also, truly we need preparation for these intense, transformational spaces to really stick.
- Let’s dive deep into the psychedelic renaissance:
- What are ways to create conscious capitalism and awaken people that have leverage?
- How can we out-innovate capitalism?
- What can we do to prevent spiritual bypassing, spiritual materialism, and spiritual narcissism? Especially in the last years, instead of people getting “rid” of their egos, I see supercharged egos, using micro-dosing to quench the last bit of efficiency and genius in work life.
- How is the conscious use of psychedelics and Web3 interlinked?
- How can we encode mutually beneficial values of exchange that represent the myriad of different flows?
- How can we create the next evolution of the internet?
- How can we codify the linguistics of the visionary realms into code for blockchain and ERC20 tokens?
- How can we unlock the value of creativity?
is a business leader, sacred plant psychedelic influencer, podcaster, and entertainment innovator, blockchain innovator and platform creator. He is motivated by social purpose with experience in founding and leading a USA 501c3 charitable organization.