Life can be imagined like a hologram.
Every part that you change in that hologram changes every other part.
In this challenge you will learn how to design, implement and effectively cross-train the various areas in your life to achieve peak performance, flow and impact.
The way you eat, train, sleep defines the power you can hold in your physical vessel.
Your mind should be a willful servant and not the master in your system.
Training your spirit through a dedicated meditative practice will define how bright your north star shines and guides you through this life.
We will work on the shadow side both individually and in the group setting to shed light on the repressed parts that hold you back from living your full potential.
The format is a curated cohort where a save space meets peer group coaching.
What's the offer?
I offer you a broad buffet of interventions and techniques both one-on-one and in a curated and safe group setting to establish or deepen peak-performance, flow and impact.
As a trained ballet dancer I know how to keep optimum health, training both flexibility and strength. I teach you how to find the right diet, workout, biohacks and routines so that you enjoy peak-performance and flow in your everyday life.
If you want to upgrade your operating system to an integral and metamodern framework, I offer you in depth knowledge in Spiral Dynamics and AQAL. Being a bookworm by nature, I curate the newest findings in neuroscience, psychology, economics and sociology.
My 24 year long background in Zen, Vipassana, Christian contemplation and plant medicine serves like a compass for you to find the right ways to establish or deepen your spiritual practice.
Healing my own Post Traumatic Stress Disorder throughout a 14 year long journey allows me to intuit the pitfalls and loopholes that hold you back from unfolding your full potential.
The “77 Days Peak Performance Challenge“ will teach you how to design, reach and maintain peak performance in key areas of your life.
What makes this offer unique
The intersections where you cross-train body, mind, spirit and shadow create long and lasting effects in your everyday life.
Call it challenge, bootcamp or peer group coaching, modern brain science shows us that we need an average of at least two months to be able to establish a new habit.
Apply to be part of the "77 Days Peak Performance Challenge"
The next edition starts March 2nd, 2022. Applications are open until February 23, 2022.
77 Days Peak performance Challenge
You hold yourself accountable to:
The 77 days are highly customized to you one-on-one and the group
- The below order of the weeks and the topics have grown out of experience.
- Yet, both the order and the topics are highly customizable.
- I recommend you browse through my Youtube Channel and get a glimpse on what you want me to serve you.
- You vote those items into the group and one-on-one setting that best fit you!
Discover my videos on:
Quantified Self – the truth and some lies
- Specific Measurable Action oriented Realistic Timed – SMART Goal Setting
- Where do you stand? Where do you want to go?
- What are you able to measure and where do you have to trust in the flow of things?
- Committing and holding yourself accountable to the group.
- What are your goals for this 77 days?
- Committing to weekly sprint planning
Integral Life Practice – How to implement your practices into key areas of your life
- You will learn how to design and implement an Integral Life Practice.
- Body – Mind – Spirit – Shadow: Where does your system still leak energy and what can you do very practically to fix the leakage?
- Applying the 80:20 rule, what could be the pattern interrupt that would drastically improve your every day life?
Ikigai – What makes you getting up every day and fuels you from your core?
- Applying the Ikigai model to where you’re standing in your life.
- What are you good at?
- What do you love?
- What does the world need?
- What are you paid for?
- Ideally you will find an answer where all these four questions overlap. This is your Ikigai.
Biohacking – How to get the best out of your body-mind-system
- Eat – Train – Work – Sleep – Repeat
- What are simple hacks to improve drastically your performance?
Meditation – How to navigate the complexity and alter your everyday autopilot consciousness
- If you are a beginner or an advanced practitioner, this week is dedicated to meditation and altered states of consciousness.
- Micro-meditations during the day to change your brainwave patterns.
- Learning to differentiate between states and stages of consciousness.
- Getting to know binaural beats.
- I recommend combining meditation or other spiritual techniques with shadow practices like psychotherapy, constellation work, body work, somatic experiencing etc.
- We will explore the pitfalls and loopholes that drain your system of energy and provide guidance for healing.
- Most people overestimate what they can do in one year and underestimate what they can do in ten years.
You are way more powerful and can make way more a difference with almost anything you can imagine if you carefully plan and strategize for the long term. And, if you then skillfully craft and execute the pieces along the way. And if you don’t give up on your north star
Peak Performance, Flow & Impact
- You want peak performance in your life? Then you need to design your everyday life around it. And take that seriously.
- You need to carefully plan for it. You need the right nutrition, exercise, Integral Life Practice, time to rest, recover and meditation for it.
Healthy and unhealthy transcendence are not the same.
We will explore that being connected to all emotions and act accordingly depends on the circumstances.
Whatever is the way to unlock your potential, make yourself responsible for crafting it out of yourself.
Why we need a basic integral map to navigate complex territory
- The AQAL framework commonly refers to a body of theory and practice after Ken Wilber and others.
- I’d coin myself an integral heretic yet I’m totally convinced that knowing and holding the framework will update your operating system to a whole new level.
Yourself and the world – Why are you doing all this and what do you want to contribute?
- Are you clear with your purpose and contribution?
- Can you nudge and tweak it a little to shine brighter?
You’re a Social Entrepreneur, in special life circumstances, at the beginning of your career
Money is scarce, you got close or no financial back-up security
It’s a "Ten’ish" investment per day during the challenge
Translating 11 stand-ups and 11 one-on-one coaching sessions into 1,550/22 = 70€ per session
You consider yourself financially safe
You got some financial security, money is an issue but you can weigh your decisions
It’s a "Twenty’ish" investment per day during the challenge
Translating 11 stand-ups and 11 one-on-one coaching sessions into 2,310/22 = 105€ per session
You consider yourself financially abundant
You live in financial abundance, money is just a tool for your engagement with the world
It’s a "Thirty'ish" investment per day during the challenge
Translating 11 stand-ups and 11 one-on-one coaching sessions into 3,070/22 = 140€ per session