For many years I’ve been asking myself what is the biggest contribution to support those already committed to inner growth.
I feel it is only in a group setting that we can commit to the highest versions of ourselves to help us manifest our vision of a more beautiful world our hearts know is possible.
Often we meet as friends and soulmates and share intimate moments. Maybe we join a ceremony and have a peak experience. Then we disperse again.
How would it feel if that felt-sense of community, of a Sangha could permeate your everyday life for 77 days and encourage you to maneuver on a steady plateau and help you manifest your projects?
What's the offer?
I’m offering you access to a peer group where you can allow to be 100% yourself yet are challenged by the centre of gravity of consciousness within the group to grow to your own next level of what you want to manifest.
Out of the broad international network I got, I will curate 12 people only to start on this journey together.
Whether you need sparring for a concept, want to scale your impact, or drastically change some patterns in your life. This is all possible but only if you commit to a group of likeminded companions at eye level.
You are invited to spend 77 days with a group of 12 shiny souls dedicating to a funky ride of peak performance, flow and impact.
The “77 Days Next Level Yourself Challenge“ will teach you how to design, reach and maintain peak performance in key areas of your life.
What makes this offer unique
We are consciously dedicating time to really weave our concepts, contacts and projects together to achieve greater impact than we could alone.
Call it challenge, bootcamp or peer group coaching, modern brain science shows us that we need an average of at least two months to be able to establish a new habit.
Apply to be part of the "77 Days Next Level Yourself Challenge"
until April 11, 2021.
The challenge starts April 12.
77 Days Next Level Yourself Challenge
You hold yourself accountable to:
- Most people overestimate what they can do in one year and underestimate what they can do in ten years.
You are way more powerful and can make way more a difference with almost anything you can imagine if you carefully plan and strategize for the long term. And, if you then skillfully craft and execute the pieces along the way. And if you don’t give up on your north star.
Peak Performance, Flow & Impact
- You want peak performance in your life? Then you need to design your everyday life around it. And take that seriously.
- You need to carefully plan for it. You need the right nutrition, exercise, Integral Life Practice, time to rest, recover and meditation for it.
Ahead of the Bell Curve
- If you want to niche your offer don’t wait. The early adopters might already lurk around the corner.
- Be brave, be crazy, be authentic. If you don’t do it now somebody else will do it before you. And maybe someone less dedicated than you and just better in marketing.
You are the Creator
Yes, you are the creator. But not in a childish version. And no, it’s not only about wilfully imagining things to be the way you want them. That’s too simple.
But, you are way more powerful than you believe. You truly can shine with all the glory and power that is your birth right. Whatever is the way to unlock your potential, make yourself responsible for crafting it out of yourself.
Integral Life Practice – How to implement your ILP into key areas of your life
- Body – Mind – Spirit – Shadow: Where does your system still leak energy and what can you do very practically to fix the leakage?
- Applying the 80:20 rule, what could be the pattern interrupt that would drastically improve your every day life?
Why we need a basic integral map to navigate complex territory
- AQAL – as a minimum viable orientation
- Spiritual Bypassing – Why sugarcoating bullshit is still bullshit.
- An invitation to shadow work – getting real with each other.
Quantified Self – the truth and some lies
- Specific Measurable Action oriented Realistic Timed – SMART Goal Setting
- Where do you stand? Where do you want to go?
- What are you able to measure and where do you have to trust in the flow of things?
- Committing and holding yourself accountable to the group.
- What are your goals for this 77 days?
- Committing to weekly sprint planning
Purpose – What makes you getting up every day and fuels you from your core?
- Applying the Ikigai-model to where you’re standing in your life.
- Beyond your individual purpose, what is your transpersonal perspective on your life span?
- Life is short! Be aware that you quite exactly have on average 29.000 days in total in this lifetime to life your dream.
Biohacking – How to get the best out of your body-mind-system
- Eat – Train – Work – Sleep – Repeat
- What are simple hacks to improve drastically your performance?
Meditation – How to navigate the complexity and alter your everyday autopilot consciousness
- If you’re a beginner or an advanced practitioner, this week is dedicated to meditation and altered states of consciousness.
- Get a taster of micro-meditations during the day.
- Learning to differentiate between states and stages of consciousness.
Yourself and the world – Why are you doing all this and what do you want to contribute?
- Are you clear with your purpose and contribution?
- Can you nudge and tweak it a little to shine brighter?
The order of the subjects for each week and the content might vary.
- The order, content, structure and process is highly customized to the cohort of participants
- Also, some content might be part of formats in buddy coaching, breakout groups and weekly home work